Delta Mortar is high quality cement based, polymer-modified premixed dry thin bed mortar for optimum building AAC blocks masonry walls. It contains cement, silica sand and additives. It has strong adhesive characteristics on all substrates. DELTA BLOCK MORTAR can be applied for interior and exterior use on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
It complies with ANSI and European standards EN and has many advantages including:
- Higher compressive and shear strength.
- Acting as a thermal barrier for joint, thus enhancing the thermal insulation and fire resistance properties.
- Eliminating material waste.
- Increasing productivity onsite.
- High quality control system for raw material selection and products testing.
- Exact mixing ratios (scales and weighing process) with controlled mixing method.
- Economic, fast and easy to use (mix & apply), only addition of water is required.
- Excellent bonding, crack free, high resistance to water and extreme weather conditions.
- It is suitable for dry and wet areas, internally and externally.
- Non shrinkage mortar.